Thursday 4 April 2013

NIT Confessions #455

#455.
#Sorry, If you could read this:

I proposed a guy, on 21 December 2012 (when the protest against gang rape was at its peak) but that guy rejected my proposal then and there. He started walking away from me, I chased him and requested again and again. Then suddenly a cop saw us and asked me what is going on? I was so pissed off at that time that I said that the guy is teasing me and is following me from past many days. The cop immediately slapped the guy, arrested him and took him inside the police station and said to me that don't
worry he won't be able to do so with any other girl. I later got to know that they kept him lockup for 3 days and during that time he was beaten up like shit. They even starved him for food and water. His parents disowned him for sexually harassing a woman and kicked him out of the house. He was also suspended from DU and fired from his part time job. I have no idea where he is now but I know that he is no longer living with is parents. If you are reading this I just want to say sorry. I never knew that my small little decision to complaint against you will ruin you life like this. I am really sorry.